The McKeever Group LLC Privacy Statement
This document was last updated on February 3, 2016. The Ford Performance Racing School is one of the entities comprising the The McKeever Group LLC.
1. Acknowledgment and acceptance of terms: The McKeever Group LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing any McKeever Group LLC website, you acknowledge and fully understand the McKeever Group LLC Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It. The McKeever Group LLC collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with cookies. * Web Server Logs. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include: * Your Internet protocol address. * The kind of browser or computer you use. * Number of links you click within the site. * State or country from which you accessed the site. * Date and time of your visit. * Name of your Internet service provider. * Web page you linked to our site from. * Pages you viewed on the site.
c. Personal Information: Users Visitors to our website can register to purchase or use services we offer. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including: * To fulfill your requests for services. * To protect ourselves from liability. * To respond to legal process or comply with law. * In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. Use of Web Beacons or GIF files: The McKeever Group LLC Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow the McKeever Group LLC to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. The McKeever Group LLC may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. The McKeever Group LLC prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. Accessing Web Account Information: We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant. (Please see our “Contact” section)
6. Changes to this Statement: The McKeever Group LLC has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
7. Contacting Us: If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us. McKeever Group LLC, Ford Performance Racing School, Attention: Privacy Statement Personnel 512 S. Sheep Lane, Grantsville, Utah 84074. The McKeever Group LLC will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.